Friday, March 16, 2018

RSC 18 week 11

 GREEN JUNGLE  

It's a jungle out there in my studio this week.  Everything is green and filled with wild critters.  I've been having fun playing with them all.

My first find in my stash was pink monkeys scrambling all over a lime green solid.  They were just begging me to add them to my next Sawtooth Star block.  It was tough trying to get a couple of them to be still long enough to fussy cut them, but I finally outlasted them.  You'd better take a quick peek before they scamper away.


These are very clever fellas.  You can just see that the one on the left is starting to pull apart the fencing so they can escape.  I caught him in the nick of time.  

I've also been busy prepping some cute jungle animals which fit perfectly in the lime green jungle.  I plan to make a brick pattern with these 10-inch cuts.


Aren't they the cutest wild animals ever?  They should make some young child very happy.  Of course, I will be making another Project Linus quilt.  

Have to sign off now.  Top O' the Mornin' to all on this St Patrick's Day.




See you at
Rainbow Scrap Challenge at

12 comments:

  1. That monkey fabric is so much fun, Paula! Perfect for the center of a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such fun fabrics for very young children; enjoy playing with them again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great monkey! Lucky you were able to catch some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pink monkeys are really cute. Have fun playing in your jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL love the monkeys! :) So many fun fabrics here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kids will love these fun fabrics.. The greens are lovely. I've actually got to sew with greens this weekend too. It's such a happy colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute fabrics! They will make wonderful Project Linus quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink monkeys! Hope you had a lovely St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a lovely adventure in the green jungle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Paula! I love making kids' quilts with lime green. Great for boys and girls, bright and happy. What's not to like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun prints! Lime is such a happy color, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete