Monday, February 6, 2017

MSQ Linky, February 2017

Thank you, Alyce, for giving us this chance to practice HST techniques.  I learned a great deal and feel more confident making them now.  Due to family circumstances I was unable to complete the entire set, but did complete twenty blocks.  Instead of a large quilt, I'm planning to use them for three or four smaller projects.


These are in better lighting and grouped by color.  

M



   

I'm already more confident and have jumped right into more HST projects.  Thanks again, Alyce.

Blossom Heart Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Great HST blocks, Paula.
    I understand about 'family circumstances.'
    Life happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look so good. like you I enjoyed this project and love the 8 HST method, not the 4 one though. Mine are still in a box wish I had pulled fabric for them so they were not scrappy have no excuse I worked out I had over 300 metres of fabric yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the magic 8 way too. Well done on so many great blocks. They will make some good quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 is awesome! Well done! Thanks for sewing along :)

    ReplyDelete