Thursday, December 28, 2017

Scrap Attack, 12/28/17

The Scrqp Attack plan came just in time for me to tackle some much needed work on my encroaching fabric stash.  Here is the evidence.

June, 2015 This was the state of this fabric storage area back then.  I had just obtained the blue stacking unit and thought it was the answer to my problems.  



Obviously I was way off course.  I started buying fabric online with every sale I found.  Here is the result now, a whole wall full two layers deep.



So here are my Scrqp Attack goals, all UFOs, some of which are stacked in a pile on top on the right side.

Quilt and bind all the following:
  1. Rail Fence Star
  2. Balloons
  3. Houses
  4. Sizzle Strips
  5. Improv blocks
  6. X Block
  7. Gentrification
  8. Spinning Curves
  9. Stars Large and Small
  10. Beth's Quilt
  11. Trim all scraps
  12. Geese Migration

8 comments:

  1. Very worthy goals! And you'll have a whole passel of finished quilts by the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of quilting! Are you all done with your Geese Migration too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl...I am doing it too! Here is to a lovely productive new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Transforming Sarah's Scrap Attack challenge into your own personal UFO Challenge is a WONDERFUL idea!! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Some wonderful quilts planned, and I hope you share photos of you pile shrinking through the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Paula, and I wish you success with this set of goals! I think I need to do something similar to your goals... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so understand the on line fabric sale bit. I got sucked in too many times. I must resist this year. So, let's sew the place down Paula. It'll be a very merry year indeed. Good luck with your goals. ;^)

    ReplyDelete