Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Making, January 4

NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK,  NEW IDEAS

With two finishes, the completed table runner and the balloon flimsy, I'm on a roll in my 'studio'.  It's half of my bedroom.  The closet doors were removed and shelves are stuffed with batting, mystery boxes, antique quilts, etc. My kind SIL rigged up hanging for two of my Little Men pieces and a doll quilt from the thirties.

 

This nice display cheers me and keeps the dust off the quilts.  A good beginning.

I also started the first color for RSC16, work very much in progress.  My Wifi connection went out yesterday, so no blogging but more stitching time till my arms ached.  Once again my tech team of SIL and granddaughter came to my rescue, so this is my late night blog.  Hopefully I will have the blue block project done by Friday for my next blog.  

Best wishes,to all of you as you start on new things!  I link up with RSC16 at superscrappy.blogspot.com and Monday Making at Love, Laugh, Quilt.

1 comment: