This is the girl quilt I will donate to Project Linus this month, a UFO since last winter.
It is fleece backed and so I machine tacked each block, which is lo-o-ts easier than pushing a needle through fleece.
Hooray, today i finished the binding, so here it is at last.
The flimsy came very close to the 50 x 60 inch size of the fleece blanket backing, but with a little fudging I managed to get the binding on, not the neatest job, but the happy little girl who gets it will not care.
You can see how well the front goes with the fleece, which is how I design them, from a given back to a coordinating front. I think this limitation makes them more challenging, which I love.
This quilt will be collected at our Monona Quilt group.
I link up with RSC15 at superscrappy.blogspot.com, Sew Cute Tuesday at blossomheartquilts.com and Throwback Thursday at kristaquilts.blogspot.com. Come and join us, it's good fun.